Saturday, July 14, 2012

I feel pretty...

All my other bikes have a healthy amount of stainless steel hardware. The Cagvia will be no different. There are a few good opportunities on this bike. The first set that I couldn't stand was the handlebar clamps. Of course the nerf pad had been removed at some point, not that I mind. 


Which one doesn't look like the others? 


All better now. Ironically on my Norton I left the handlebar clamps un-refinished to remind me of what the bike used to look like. On this bike the shiny bolts here will remind me of what the bike can look like.

A bad picture of the original cover screws. Pretty uninspiring. 

These are a flat and are a little more sunk in than I like. I'm sure there are some other options but they look good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment